This email marketing case study shows how a Honda dealership in Miami used email marketing to create brand awareness and increase vehicle sales and service visits.
A Miami Honda dealership was looking to create brand awareness while driving showroom visits, website traffic, service appointments, and new and used vehicle sales.
By targeting individuals that met the dealership’s ideal car buyer profile — such as age, income and credit ranges — Marketron successfully delivered more than 400,000 emails to prospective car buyers.
- 10 miles around dealership location
- Honda, Nissan and Toyota owners
- Auto intenders
- 50,000 record campaigns, deployed every two weeks
- Two-month campaign
Measurement of Success
- 33% average open rate
- 7% average click rate
- 1,004 new sales customers gained
- 201 (20%) customers matched to the email deployment file
- 181 sales matches, $456,081.37 in revenue