This mobile messaging case study shows how Greater Media used Marketron Mobile Messaging to build awareness for a client’s new cool sculpting procedure and to drive attendance to an open house.
Entity: Greater Media | Market: Large
- To generate awareness of the client’s new cool sculpting procedure
- To get interested consumers to attend an open house to learn more about cool sculpting
- A four-week campaign where the client and station partnered to give listeners the chance to win a cool sculpting procedure valued at $1,500
- Participants could opt in to join the client’s new mobile club to receive more info and special offers on cool sculpting.
Call to Action
- The station aired commercials that invited listeners to text “skinny” to the station short code to be entered to win the procedure. The bounce-back message confirmed entry and invited the listener to join the client’s database.
- The station then sent two messages to the newly acquired database inviting members to attend an open house to learn more about cool sculpting and to receive $200 off the procedure.
Measurement of Success
- 559 contest entries, and 177 joined the advertiser’s mobile club (32% opt-in rate)
- The open house was packed, and the advertiser booked enough business to easily pay out the marketing investment.