This email marketing case study shows how Beazer Homes, a home building company, used email marketing to drive sales through promoting open houses and other events.
Beazer Homes was looking to increase visitors to open houses and to drive traffic to websites and promotional events such as grand openings, giveaways and model tours for their Northern California, Raleigh and Atlanta divisions.
By targeting individuals that met the builder’s ideal homebuyer profile — such as income, marital status, length of residence and credit ranges — Marketron successfully delivered more than 2.5 million emails to prospective homebuyers.
- Current renters
- Ages 35-55
- Household income of at least $100,000
- 50,000 record campaigns for each community, deployed every two weeks
- Two-month campaign
Measurement of Success
- 7,574 new prospects gained
- 669 (8.8%) new prospects matched to the email deployment file
- For every $1 spent, 2.3 property inquiries generated
- Of the 669 matched prospects, 71 applied for financing!
- 13 closed on homes in the high 300s!