Having a skilled video producer on your broadcast or digital marketing agency team can open a wide range of possibilities for the digital ads your team can create. Use this video producer job description to help find the most talented candidate.
Defining the Role
This is a good summary to start off the description:
We are seeking a video producer/editor to focus on B2B marketing and ad sales verticals as a critical part of our growing creative studio. In this role, you will tell forward-thinking stories that deliver on the strategic objectives of our clients while pushing the boundaries of creative storytelling. Do you bring a wealth of experience crafting a range of sizzles, demos and promos? Do you love telling complex stories in a matter of seconds? If you’re part award-winning scriptwriter, part editor, and a person who brings an ambitious, efficient and inclusive spirit to all that you do, we’d love for you to join our team!
- Work collaboratively with creative directors, campaign strategists, producers, assistant editors and motion graphic designers to craft innovative promos for our B2B and ad sales initiatives.
- Develop, pitch, write, produce and edit videos for a variety of platforms and uses.
- Lead many complex, fast-paced and simultaneous video projects from pre-production through post-production.
- At least five years of producing and editing for a brand agency or in-house creative team.
- Deep knowledge of advertising in the digital and technology space (required).
- Authoritative editor in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Detailed understanding of how to win trust and keep clients happy.
- Experience in writing, developing and pitching creative concepts.
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects.
- Online portfolio showcasing your amazing work!
This video producer job description can serve as the framework to help you recruit for this vital position.