This email marketing case study shows how a Toyota dealership in Washington used email marketing to increase vehicle sales and service visits.
A Washington Toyota dealership was looking to drive showroom visits, website traffic, service appointments and vehicle sales.
By targeting individuals that met the dealership’s ideal car buyer profile — such as age, income and credit ranges — Marketron successfully delivered more than 500,000 emails to prospects.
- 30 miles around dealership location
- Import auto owners
- Auto intenders
- 171,592 record campaigns, deployed weekly
- Three-month campaign
Measurement of Success
- 99% average open rate
- 89% average click rate
- 12,462 new sales and service customers gained
- 3,108 (25%) customers matched to the email deployment file
- 378 sales matches, $859,165.87 in gross profit
- 2,730 service matches, $552,272.72 in revenue