This email marketing case study shows how Beazer Homes, a home building company, used email marketing to create brand awareness and drive sales.
Beazer Homes wanted to drive foot traffic to a new community and increase traffic to the website by creating brand awareness.
They used a multi-drop strategy with compelling subject lines and special finance offers to target current renters in the area.
- 30-mile radius of community’s ZIP code
- Current renters
- Household income of at least $70,000
- 100,000 emails deployed twice a month, one week apart, for three months
- 600,000 unique records, including all opens from the previous drops
Measurement of Success
- 1,550 new prospects gained
- 108 (7%) new prospects matched to the email deployment file
- 19 applied for financing
- Four closed on homes, all in the 400s!