This mobile messaging case study shows how a Cumulus Media station used Marketron Mobile Messaging to generate business for a dealership through a sponsorship opportunity with the Philidelphia Eagles.
Entity: Cumulus Media | Market: Allentown, PA
- Create awareness and drive foot traffic to a local dealership by branding it with the Philadelphia Eagles
Call to Action
- Text “eagles” to 68255 to have the scores sent to your phone after every quarter of every game.
Measurement of Success
- The text campaign alone generated $4,000 in revenue for the station.
- An Eagles player also endorsed the dealership, which was incorporated into the campaign throughout the day after the broadcast.
- The client was ecstatic about the campaign. Due to the success of the campaign, the broadcaster secured additional ad dollars from the client in the form of traditional spot buys and live remote broadcasts.