Recruitment may be the biggest challenge businesses are facing as 2022 comes to a close.
Companies can’t sustain or grow without the right people. With so many factors impacting the job market, what recruitment advertising actually delivers results?
We addressed this question and more in our recent recruitment webinar, which is now available on demand. Moderator and Marketron thought leader Jeff Ulrich reviewed trends and issues employers face in recruitment and retention. He then moderated a panel discussion featuring experts Erica Dreyer of NRG Media and Kristin Valentine of 24 Seven Talent.
What you’ll learn:
- The trends impacting hiring and what they say about the future
- How the evolving concept of work is changing recruitment
- Which ad tactics perform the best in helping companies acquire quality candidates and hire them
- Positioning the right ad mix to attract applicants
- Rethinking approaches and strategies around recruitment advertising
Jeff Ulrich, director of sales enablement services, Marketron
Erica Dreyer, director of integrated media, NRG Media
Kristin Valentine, executive vice president of marketing, 24 Seven Talent